The media love all the doom and gloom – it’s what they thrive on. Now that is not to say that things are not bad out there. Clearly it is not good news for many people …. but there is a way out if you are prepared to take some ACTION.
We’ve taken some action to help you – just watch the video
Do You Have a Recession Mindset?
We know that we don’t! We’ve lived through many recessions in our lifetime but having been entrepreneurs for the most part of our adult life we know that the only way to stay ahead is to be in business for yourself.
- The 2.34 per cent drop on the index of Britain’s most valuable firms came as the Dow Jones Industrial Average flirted with its worst losing run since 1978.
- The FTSE 100 fell 133.88 points to 5584.51, its biggest drop in a single day since Nov 16, wiping £35?billion off the value of the market.
- Investors have lost £65?billion, with the FTSE 100 at its lowest level since Nov 30 last year and down 7.1 per cent this year.
- Fears that the US economy was heading into recession and the ongoing crisis in the eurozone have erased $2?trillion of value from world stock markets in the past week.
- The price of gold rose again (the good news!)
PS For those of you who are not in the UK please just contact us so we can discuss a plan for you too